THE DADDY OF THE PRESS

THE DADDY OF THE PRESS




 




I pledge to be the daddy of the pen

For mind speaks lesser than pen

I am pressed to press and stressed to rise.


South water should wet the blazing furnace of the west

I send my eye over the fence

Darting from city to city for raw news to fetch


My hand is the way to a new day

My tongue is the pass to new age

My Robust thinking and willing is the daddy of the press


In my tongues lies the truthful songs to ameliorate depressions 

Side by side I go with time

To and fro the wind blow the fan

To die is dead

To live is life



Our painted words dig endless dungeon

We seize the ear of the listener

And the eyes of the reader or watcher,


I'm the fearless hero

My feet are ready to flee from deceit 

My words are based on the precept 

To fears, I give zero

For I am paged and saved.



 By: Ajah Jackson Isaac.

Comments

  1. What a great motivation for upcoming press. Kudos to you EIC.RIDWAN. what a great job, THANKS 😊😁.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tragic Auto Crash Claims Life of Prominent Mass Communication Student at Osun State Polytechnic, Iree

OSPOLY Mgt Schedules Date for DPT Third Semester Examination, Urges Students To Pay School Fees

OSPOLY Mgt Directs DPT Students For Counselling, Warns Failure to Comply Attract Sanction