THE SUN BECAME A RHAPSODY

 By: Daso Boluwaji



Once upon a time I became saddening

that I couldn’t embrace the Sun ending

While clamoring to the sun dancing

I have no choice but to start clapping


At first doubted if she was beautiful

But my instinct told me not to be dreadful

Who am I not to be respectful?  

When my instinct has said something peaceful


I tried to glance at her red faces

My eyes couldn’t afford to lose her dices

Rolling down is the tears of the Sun piercing

To the breeze of the earth flapping


Behold was a boy rapping

To the drum of the Sun roaring

While the being at the stairs Rejoicing

To the bliss of the path flipping


The Sun became very happy

Seeing the beings collaborating

To the jingle of the Sun Ending

While the creator of heaven and earth looking


Suddenly was a gun spraying

To the window of every hearing

What else will the Sun start doing?  

To curb the act of the wrong doing


Wow! it was just a little misunderstanding

That was between the sun and the boy rapping

Though, there was a little accident

But was caused by the coincidence


Will I spend my life looking?

When the ball is in my court tripping

Well, I think I can plan my life ending

With me is the sun, heavily Smiling

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tragic Auto Crash Claims Life of Prominent Mass Communication Student at Osun State Polytechnic, Iree

OSPOLY Mgt Schedules Date for DPT Third Semester Examination, Urges Students To Pay School Fees

OSPOLY Mgt Directs DPT Students For Counselling, Warns Failure to Comply Attract Sanction