OSPOLY: “I DID NOT EAT BEFORE COMING FOR THE SCREENING REGISTRATION” {DPT} COLLAPSED STUDENT SAYS AFTER BEING DISCHARGED

 By: Boluwaji Daso, Emmanuel Olaoye, Akeem Yusuf Olatunji



The female Business Administration ND1 student from Osun State Polytechnic's Daily Part-Time (DPT) program, Iree, who collapsed while mounting a Motorcycle on Thursday has expressed the cause of her fall. 


It would be recalled that NEB had reported about the case of the student who collapsed and was immediately rushed to the institution's medical centre.


The Student while speaking with NEB reporters today, Tuesday, April 11th, 2023 at the Business Administration Department noted that she skipped breakfast to attend the screening registration exercise.  


Additionally, she stress further that during the screening registration process, she was not attended to, and that she was ready to leave for home when she collapsed. 


However, following her release from the medical center, the student praised the school's medical center


"I’m really really grateful to OSPOLY Medical Centre, I was treated immediately and was given a drip and some drugs, I also thank God for the immediate treatment given to me by the nurses at the Medical Centre”. 


"l also appreciate all the curious students who rescued me during the incident, especially a guy who was said to have carried me instantly. I want everyone to thank  him for me." She stated

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tragic Auto Crash Claims Life of Prominent Mass Communication Student at Osun State Polytechnic, Iree

OSPOLY Mgt Schedules Date for DPT Third Semester Examination, Urges Students To Pay School Fees

OSPOLY Mgt Directs DPT Students For Counselling, Warns Failure to Comply Attract Sanction